Kal Online Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kal Online Divers

Kal online Divers forum for help and joining.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freestyl

PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 4:47 am

hey dudes i got an problem i downloaded the patch and the client but if i start kal and i want to log in into Weeds server there is always an error it says "unable to conect to the server" but the page says server is online why cant i get in?
Back to top Go down
MooK

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 5:02 am

I think he's hosting it on his computer and had to go to bed or something, i don't know Sad
Back to top Go down
Imperial420

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 8:30 am

Yeah i have the same problem i have 'em both downloaded but wont let me log in it says unable to connect to the server......even now the website says it up...... Admin please say why or fix problem when u get a chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkgift222

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:02 pm

the owner of this server isnt good :/
Back to top Go down
eddy22

PostSubject: online   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 4:10 pm

when will the server realy online? this kinda sucks... home page says its online but no1 can log in... every1 gets unable to connect to the server.

please say when it will be online
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sorry   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:00 am

I will sort this problem out it just updating i will have a new site you can download from and join but i think it is somet to do with what verson you internet is or what make your computer is soz i will sort reall fast

Thanks admin
Back to top Go down
https://kalonlinedivers.forumotion.net
MooK

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 3:25 am

Your computer has nothing to do with it, neither does your ISP, my ISP is about 8mbps but downloads at 4mbps normally.

It's the host that limits your download speeds, the one you're asking us to download from is going at 5kbps, 4 hours remaining...
Back to top Go down
zoofreakz

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:06 pm

fix it so we can all connect!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
charlie100

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:43 am

WHEN U DO SORT IT OUT CAN U PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME OR POST IT ON THIS FORM ROOM THANK YOU

(\_/)
(O.O)
(> <)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!   PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM WITH JOINING WEEDS SERVER HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1