Kal Online Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kal Online Divers

Kal online Divers forum for help and joining.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem. Empty
PostSubject: Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem.   Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem. EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
https://kalonlinedivers.forumotion.net
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem.   Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:07 pm

cnat login, how do i create a game account?
Back to top Go down
alamon

PostSubject: Re: Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem.   Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem. EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 12:50 am

want me to tell you guys something that a lose of time u wont be able to play 1 he gave u a other server patch and register from another this dude dont know want to do from his life man or if it work just tell me
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem.   Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem. EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 10:39 pm

alamon wrote:
want me to tell you guys something that a lose of time u wont be able to play 1 he gave u a other server patch and register from another this dude dont know want to do from his life man or if it work just tell me

[b]ban thas guy
Back to top Go down
roXXz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem.   Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:17 pm

i got a problem with anti hacking shield.

i dont hack and it says that the programm was close because of hacking...! O_o

what can i do ?

greetz roXXz
Back to top Go down
sliderik

PostSubject: Re: Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem.   Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:28 pm

I have biiiiiiiiiiiiiig problem...
i can't log in in to my account i write ID and pasword and server say : Invalid ID or password is doesn't exist ...

Plzz help me ...

THX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem.   Anybody can say here non members to please say your problem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1