Kal Online Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kal Online Divers

Kal online Divers forum for help and joining.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Messed up thing...please read and help :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blah

Messed up thing...please read and help :) Empty
PostSubject: Messed up thing...please read and help :)   Messed up thing...please read and help :) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 9:53 am

Hey everyone,

so i just downloaded that client, the generation x thing. then i run it...and then a window pops out called Shader File Open Error, and in the thing it says Data/Shader/BumpsWaves.vso..i pressed okay and then another one of those things pops out but has a different message on it. i keep clicking okay and then after like the 10th one the thing loads into the log in screen, then i log in...and then im at the creat character thing. but then there are no adding bottons to up the stats or a creat botton. there is also no picture except the background of the sky and the character creating box without the adding bottons and create.
so any help guys?
thanks
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Messed up thing...please read and help :)   Messed up thing...please read and help :) EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 7:41 pm

what i did was replaced the data file wiht the real games one
Back to top Go down
Blah

PostSubject: Re: Messed up thing...please read and help :)   Messed up thing...please read and help :) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 11:57 am

so, replace the ones from this download thing to the int one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messed up thing...please read and help :)   Messed up thing...please read and help :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Messed up thing...please read and help :)
Page 1 of 1